DISCOVER OUR PROFESSIONAL PEELS
The perfect way to kick start your at-home skin care journey
Available in two strengths and administered safely by an in clinic trained professional, our range of treatments provide advanced resurfacing and a deep cleanse through the controlled exfoliation of dead, damaged skin cells. Product penetration is enhanced, cellular turnover is increased, and the skin is smoother, more luminous and healthy-looking.
Boost your at-home skin care routine and take your skin to the next level with an in-clinic Vivier Professional Peel.
A gentle yet effective professional peel that helps refresh, brighten, tighten and illuminate the appearance of the skin. Ideal for aging skin, age spots, dehydrated skin, skin imperfections, oily skin, congested skin and acne-prone skin. Beautiful results with no downtime.
TX JESSNER PLUS
An advanced strength professional resurfacing peel that safely provides controlled exfoliation of damaged skin. Ideal for aging skin, age spots, acne-prone skin, enlarged pores, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and dull, lackluster complexion. Quickly improve your skin’s health and appearance with minimal downtime.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Quick - 15-30 minute procedure
Safe - Non-invasive, minimal to no downtime
Visible Results - reduced fine line and wrinkles, diminished age spots, firms and tightens, restores your youthful glow
- A Vivier Professional Peel is suitable for anyone with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV wanting to achieve healthier, more radiant skin. It is generally recommended to avoid chemical peels if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, actively taking oral acne medication or have extremely sensitive skin or compromised skin barrier.
- Your skin care professional will verify if you are a good candidate for a professional peel during your consultation. They will evaluate which Vivier Professional Peel is right for your needs and may recommend a series of treatments to achieve your desired results.
- 3 to 5 days prior to your peel you should stop using any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating to the skin.
- Avoid products containing retinoids, acids (salicylic acid & AHAs) or benzoyl peroxide.
- You should also avoid doing electrolysis, waxing, laser, or other hair removal procedures on your face.
- A peel appointment can range anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- After the peel is applied you may experience a slight warmth or mild stinging sensation as the peel activates on your skin.
- It only takes 3-5 minutes for the peel to self-neutralize and these symptoms will subside.
- Vivier peels have little to no downtime depending on the strength of peel chosen and condition of your skin. You may see some redness or light peeling approximately 48 hours after the treatment and this may last up to 5 days. The amount of sloughing experienced will vary depending on the condition of your skin and the home care products used. It is not an indication of the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Your skin will be more sensitive to UV rays, so be sure to diligently apply and reapply a sunscreen with minimum SPF 30 or avoid direct sunlight whenever possible.
- As any redness or peeling subside you will begin to see the youthful, glowing results of a Vivier Peel! Reduced fine lines and wrinkles, increased luminosity, firmer and tighter skin, smoother texture and reduced dark spots.