Terms & Conditions
VIVIER PHARMA WEBSITE- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Vivier 2023 “Essential Anti-Aging Program” Giveaway (“Contest”): Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. The Contest begins on Monday, September 25th, 2023, at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday, October 15th, 2023, at 11:59:59p.m. ET (“Entry Period”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF RULES: Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other contests. Each Entrant (as defined below) who submits an entry in the Contest, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Vivier Pharma, 288 Adrien-Patenaude Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, J7V 5V5 (the “Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by the Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: Participants must be a legal resident of Canada or U.S., who have reached the age of majority in their province, territory, or state of residence at the time of entry (each an “Entrant”). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, administrator, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising, and Contest agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Eligibility is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. At the start of the Entry Period, a pop up window will appear on the Sponsor’s website (vivierskin.com) with the fields to fill out.
Entrants must: Complete all required fields of the contest form; First Name, Last Name and Email. The completion of this criteria during the Entry Period will result in one (1) entry into the Contest.
Although it is free to enter the Contest, if you opt to access the Contest via your wireless mobile device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
- ENTRY CRITERIA: An entry may not contain any content: (i) that is unlawful, hateful, offensive or obscene, (ii) which incites, solicits, promotes, or provides information about illegal or criminal activities, (iii) that abuses, threatens, promotes, or instigates physical harm or death to others, or the Entrant themselves, (iv) that promotes and/or contains the addresses of other websites, (v) that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; (vi) that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property right of any party, (vii) that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, pyramid schemes, the promotion of particular stocks of shares and other financial products and services, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling, (viii) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; (ix) that impersonates any person or entity, including any of the Sponsor’s employees, dealers, or representatives, (x) that solicits personal information from another user, (xi) that, in any other manner, is deemed by the Sponsor to be inappropriate to the well-being of others, (xii) that communicates and/or exchanges a message of any kind, third party phone numbers, mobile numbers, e-mails or home addresses and any other personal details; (xiii) which is inconsistent with the positive messaging which the Sponsor wishes to communicate; (xiv) disparages any persons or organizations, especially those associated with the Sponsor; or (xv) invades the privacy or other rights of any person, firm, or entity, all of which is to be evaluated by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion (collectively the “Entry Criteria”). The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and entry found: (i) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (ii) to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; (iv) to be in violation of any of the Entry Criteria specified above; or (v) to be engaging in any other offensive conduct that jeopardizes the integrity and/or administration of the Contest, which shall be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZE: There one (1) grand prize prize available to be won in Canada or the U.S. market.
The contest consists of one (1) prize to be issued to the selected contest winner. The prize consists of one (1) Vivier Essential Anti-Aging Program.
Approximate retail value of all the combined prizes is $530 CAD. Limit of one (1) prize for the winning Entrant. If, at the time a prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for a prize is less than the approximate retail value stated in advertising and promotion materials, and/or in these Official Rules, a prize winner will not be entitled to any difference.
The Sponsor will not be held to award more prizes than as set out in these Official Rules. The chances of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Any prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash-surrender value, and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify any prize with (a) prize(s) of equal or greater value for any reason.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Contest winners will be selected via a random draw on Monday October 16th at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET. One (1) entry will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Sponsor. One of the entries selected will be deemed the potential winner of the giveaway prize.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be notified via email at the address provided in the contest entry, within one (1) business day of the random draw (“Winner Notification”). If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within one (1) business day of the first attempt to contact, or, if contacted, does not claim their prize, or does not meet all of the Contest conditions outlined in these Official Rules, the selected Entrant will be disqualified and forfeits their prize, and another Entrant may be randomly drawn from among all remaining eligible entries whom a representative of the Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to the same qualification as set out in these Official Rules. This process will continue until contact is made with a selected Entrant who meets Contest requirements or until there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize-winning notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by any potential Contest winner for any reason. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- WINNER CONDITIONS: To be declared a winner, a selected Entrant must first: (i) have complied with, be in compliance with, and continue to comply with these Official Rules; (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered via email within one (1) business day; and (iii) sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release form within a specified period of time of one (1) business day.
- PRIZE DISTRIBUTION: Once confirmed as a winner, the prize winner will receive their prize pack via a registered mail courier service. Due to current precautions and increased order volume, there are significant delays in shipments throughout Canada/U.S. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor or any affiliated companies for any postal mail or delivery return as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor or any affiliated companies for the Grand Prize after it has been shipped. The Sponsor and all affiliated companies make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the prizes. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Failure to redeem a prize (or prize portion) will result in forfeiture of the prize and unused portions of the prize have no cash value. Prize winners are responsible for any applicable taxes related to any prize received. Winner bears all risk of loss or damages to prizes after delivery.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged, late or destroyed entries, typographical or other production errors, or any errors or omissions in printing or advertising related to this Contest. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different names, e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and eligibility to win any prize and that Entrant will be disqualified from the Contest and, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, any of the Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services) will void all entries by that Entrant.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- MODIFICATION/TERMINATION: Subject to applicable law, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability, to terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, or modify the Official Rules of the Contest at any time without notice, if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupts the administration, integrity or security of the Contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In such an event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to select the winners via random drawing from among all eligible entries received up until the time of cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension.
- PRIVACY: The Sponsor is collecting personal data about Entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. Entrant’s personal information will never be sold or shared.
- PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and its respective designees may use their name, photographs, videos, likeness, city of residence, biographical information, prize information and/or statements about this Contest for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media (now or hereafter known) throughout the world, in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or permission, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Contest Entities are not responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases Sponsor and the Contest Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Contest and (vi) use of any prize.
- DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario without giving effect to its conflict of law rules and provisions. All Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario. All Entrants expressly agree that the Ontario courts shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Contest and agree to submit to the laws of and the jurisdiction of the federal courts of Canada and provincial courts of the Province of Ontario, and hereby waive the jurisdiction of any other court that now or in the future could be considered competent for any reason. The venue shall only be Toronto, Ontario.
© Vivier Pharma Inc. All rights reserved. The use of any prize manufacturer, name, or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
1. USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The vivierskin.com website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Vivier Pharma Inc. and affiliates (the “Company”), for your personal and/or non-commercial use and information. Your use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, please do not use this Site.
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, alter or otherwise update the Terms applicable to this Site without prior written notice at any time, and from time to time, at the Company’s sole discretion. We will notify you of any such changes, modifications, alterations or updates to this Site by posting notice of same on this Site. Following the posting of any such notice, your continued use of this Site will constitute your acceptance of the new terms and other policies, as modified, and you will be bound by said new terms and policies.
The Company’s products (“Products”) may be ordered by Company-authorized customers only. You are responsible to ensure that your access to this Site, and the material and information available on or through it, are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view the Site and such material and information.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
Products are available for sale and distribution to Company-authorized customers only. The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible in describing all Products. However, the Company does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER TO SELL ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
4. EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE FUNCTIONALITY, THE GOOD WORKING ORDER OR CONDITION OF THIS SITE, ITS SUITABILITY FOR USE, OR THAT ITS USE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL, INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR UNDERTAKE THAT ANY ERRORS ON OR RELATING TO THIS SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SERVER FROM WHICH THE SITE IS OPERATED IS OR WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS, THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (i) WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE TRANSACTIONS, PRIVACY, OR SECURITY, (ii) ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION; OR (iii) MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, DURABILITY, SUITABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THESE EXCLUSIONS ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY SPECIFIC EXCLUSION OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS. BECAUSE CERTAIN FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL LAWS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCT, WHETHER USED SINGLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES OR IN ANY PROCESS.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED FROM ON OR FROM ANY COMPANY WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES OR MANDATARIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, DAMAGES ARISING AS A RESULT OF: TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS, THE COMPANY’S CONTRACTORS, THE INTERNET BACKBONE, THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU, OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANDATARIES OR SUBCONTRACTORS, OR OTHER EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY.
IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE, THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS ORDERED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THESE TERMS OR THIS SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING AND ACCESSING THIS SITE. CERTAIN FEDERAL, STATE OR PROVINCIAL LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, “THE COMPANY” SHALL INCLUDE THE COMPANY’S RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANDATARIES, CONTRACTORS AND THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS.
THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
6. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Material on this Site, including but not limited to texts, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by the Company, and the Company does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. The material on this Site is protected in Canada and in other jurisdictions by the Copyright Act and by virtue of the applicable international treaties. Consequently, the material on this Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified, in whole or in part in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to text, audio or video, without the prior written consent of the Company. Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Marks of the Company or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission of the owner of such Marks. Nothing in this Site is to be interpreted as conferring a right to use the Marks or the material protected by the Copyright Act.
Any resale of this Site or its contents; any collection of product listings, descriptions; any other derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of any merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is prohibited. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any page on this Site or any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company without express written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use of this Site and/or its contents terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
Except as otherwise may be expressly provided herein, nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of the Company or any other person or entity.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED
The Company does not wish to receive confidential, secret or proprietary information or material from you through this Site or other means.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss. You also represent and warrant that any and all such information or material which you provide to the Company, whether provided by you electronically by accessing or using this Site or otherwise, and the Company’s use of this information and material so provided as permitted in these Terms, does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
The Company may monitor the access to its websites, including without limitation, this Site, and other activities in relation to its websites and may intervene in this regard. However, the Company makes no representation and gives no warranty to that effect. You hereby consent to such surveillance and intervention, if the Company ever decides to exercise its rights hereunder.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links and references to other websites are provided to you as a convenience only. The Company has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. You may not create links from other websites to this Site.
10. DAMAGE TO OTHERS
You agree not to introduce into or through this Site or any other Company website any information or materials which may be harmful to the Company or to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
11. MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE; RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The Company may, for any reason in its sole discretion and without notice to you, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue this Site or any aspect of it, and the Company will not be liable to you or any third party for exercising its rights hereunder. The Company may also impose rules for and limits on use of this Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of this Site without notice or liability. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to the Company.
These Terms shall enure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
13. GOVERNING LAW
This Site is controlled and operated by the Company from Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec and these terms, this Site, any use of this Site and any transaction conducted on or from it shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein without reference to principles of conflict of laws. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You acknowledge and agree that any dispute that may arise between you and the Company in respect of these Terms and the transactions contemplated herein shall be resolved by the provincial and federal courts and tribunals sitting in the province of Quebec, district of Montreal, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
If any one of these terms or conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
The Company makes no representation that materials, information or Products provided on or through this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations or jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Cookies are small data files that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive or in random access memory when you are viewing the website. They keep a record of your preferences making your subsequent visits to the website more efficient. In certain cases, this information is only kept during the session and is deleted when you close your browser. In other cases, the information is stored on your hard drive and, upon your next visit to the website, the cookies are used to recall such information. Cookies may store a variety of information, including a unique user ID that can be used to track the pages of the website you have visited and the number of times that you view a particular page or other item on the website, login or registration information, your preferences and your purchase history.
18. NO WAIVER
The failure of the Company to enforce any provisions of these Terms or to respond to a breach by you or any third party of these Terms shall not in any way waive the right of the Company to subsequently enforce any of the terms and conditions contained herein or to act with respect to similar breaches.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms, together with all other agreements, terms or conditions incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of this Site and any transaction conducted on or from this Site and its contents, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter hereof, and may not be amended or modified except in writing, or by the Company making such amendments or modifications available to it pursuant to the terms hereof.
20. NO ASSIGNMENT
You may not assign your rights or obligations herein without the express written consent of the Company.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or any part of this Site, with or without notice.
The headings used herein are inserted for convenience of reference only and do not affect the construction or interpretation of the terms and conditions herein.
These terms and any supporting or ancillary documents are drafted in English.
A French version of these Terms is available here.
Revision Date: February 2019